| Here it is, our third day with Lai Chun and I'm exhausted! I left the room for a a few minutes last night and that set him off for an hour of crying. Sorry Tracey :( I wish I had just 10 min a day, but being with my son is such a joy I know it's harder for him than me. Yesterday morning, his first with us, when he woke up all he did was cry. Today was the complete opposite He was happy and content. Plays a little with Tracey and seems happy. Lai Chun's smile is addictive. I just can't wait to see him in his new house. He will think its a mansion. The Chinese culture thing gets to us a little. When asked about his and Ling-Li's room, and we explained they have there own rooms, they told us that's not good and should put them in the same room. This coming from an area that thinks ice cream is no good for kids! We just smile and agree. Dinner last night was, umm? Grant told us to go to that department store 8Th floor to the Green Chamber to eat. Well we stepped out of the elevator and it was a large food court. Little did we know the Greenery Cafe, not chamber, was around the corner of the food court and didn't know this until after we ate. Lai Chun slept through the whole time we were there. The Chinese people have been very crude to him and his Albinism. This stupid woman came right over to us, looked at him and screamed like she saw a ghost. Tracey even heard the word a few times. Poor little boy, can't wait to get him to West Hartford! Hope to get to the Greenery Cafe tonight. The best time is between 4-4:30, after that there is a long wait. Love you all and hope to get some pics up soon. |
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Getting Better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just remember....they don't understand. Tell yourself that a thousand times a day. It doesn't help much, but at least you won't want to deck someone ;0).
ReplyDelete