Sunday, August 8, 2010

More Shopping and Missing Ling-Li

I miss my daughter so much.  For any of you who don't know I stay home with my daughter during the day and Teach Jiu-Jitsu in the evening at my Dojo.  Ling-Li and I do everything together.  She is staying with Tracey's sister Missy.  Things at Missy's house have been a little off for the past 2 days, so we haven't Skyped.  I just want to see her before I go to sleep tonight.  I don't know how people go on business trips all the time. I guess if you do travel a lot you might not be as close to your kids as Ling-Li and I are.  That would kill me.  Please hug your kids for me right now.  I hope we finished most of the shopping we are going to do in GZ.  I am sending a large box home tomorrow.  Yes, I bought tons of things for the kids.  Have a great night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment