Monday, August 9, 2010

Getting Closer

Lai Chun had his TB test read at the clinic today down the road.  As I said earlier there was no redness on his arm where the test was done.  We were in and out quick.  Lai Chun and his Albinism don't like the Sun at all.  It really seems to put him out and make him really tired.  It's not like he's baking in it all day, it's just the short times we go out he naps and just isn't himself.  This is a huge learning experience for all of us.  I think we are just going to hang around the White Swan tomorrow. I don't think that's too bad, its very nice here.  Hopefully I can get some good shots of him near the indoor Waterfall.  It will be a long day.  Whoever said Time stands still while adopting in China had it right.  Tracey and I were talking about that today. We get up and hang out then have breakfast and go to Startbucks.  Come back to our room and it;s only 10am!  

If anyone out there wants to Skype with us and see Lai Chun, my Skype name is Todd.Sipala Check China time, we are on around 6am then in the evening around 6-9 China time.  12 hours forward from East Coast. Miss everyone out there.  Lot's of Love and come see us when we return.  Shout out to Martha, Tracy LT, BaiChina, and Wuhan Yahoo Groups.

Todd

1 comment:

  1. Hi Todd and Tracey,
    It sounds like everything's going well!
    I kind of miss the White Swan, isn't that where we mailed everything back home at the last minute? Giant buffet overlooking the river? And it was always kind of tropical outside? I can imagine the weather would be hard on Lai Chun.
    Lara was at the Pittsburgh Aquarium with Kelly, Kelly's mom, and Kelly's grandmother yesterday. She kept dragging other little kids over to see the penguins. It'll be great when we can get the kids together again.
    Steve and Kelly

    ReplyDelete