| Today is the morning we have Lai Chun's TB test read. I can see no physical evidence of a positive result, so I'm sure it is negative. Plus I think I mentioned all our paperwork is going smoothly. Let me tell you about Lai Chun a little bit, since I have got to know him. He Loves to be happy and seems to think he needs to laugh every second of his life. He loves turning on and off lights, looking in the mirror, and talking about cars/trucks/buses. He truly is a little boy and is much different from my sweet Ling-Li. Having a son is going to be great. He has started mimicking our English already and even seems to know what a few words mean and he uses them correctly. Last night he packed up a small bag of things, yelled Bye Bye, and proceeded to go into the closet. He says good boy and I love you, plus he repeats many other words and sentences as you say them. Lai Chun is such a big joy in our life and can't wait to be in our own home and show him how West Hartford life is. I spoke to Ling-Li last night and it made me happy and very sad at the same time. We have nothing going on tomorrow, but have adoption things Wed., Thurs., and Fri.! I hope that makes things go fast and we leave Saturday morning. I'll check in with you later. |
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment