Todd
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Final Day
Lai Chun has been doing so well since we got him. He seems so happy to be with us and not at his foster home. I have to say they did a good job with him. He does everything himself, potty, eating, cleaning up. He seems to do more than Ling-Li at times. I still don't care who they are. He is ours now and will be a US citizen tomorrow around 5pm. He eats everything and has tried all new foods. We are at Starbucks for lunch right now. I small change from the deli we have been going to every afternoon. Tracey is very happy to be leaving tomorrow, I am too. I have left Ling-Li before, but not this long. Plus I was busy with things and not sitting around with time to think. Lucy's will be our last meal tonight, it's Tracey's favorite. All the girls there have names like Rain and Rainbow, Sunshine. I saw that home has a Temp of 81 and feels like 86. In GZ right now it's 95 feels like 110. Coming home will be bliss to all of us in so many ways.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have a safe trip back. I can't wait for you guys to get settled and be ready for us to meet Lai Chun. See you soon. Martha
ReplyDelete