Friday, August 6, 2010

The Whit Swan

I couldn't wait to post that title for a long time.  It's a funny thing how we just can't stand how long it takes us to go to China.  I mean we count the months off like days.  Then everyone asks you, when are you going?  Then a couple years go by and we get a call you need to leave in a week.  It's so crazy.  But here we are Guangzhou the last stop before home.  Our guide is picking us up at 8:50am and we walk over for the Medical Exam.  I finally get to meet Allison in person.  Her and her husband Mathew have adopted a little boy to and her and I have been emailing each other for months.  It will be great to see her and her whole family.  More fees to be paid and shots for Lai Chun to get.  I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment