Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hardest Wait So Far

So it's going on two weeks since our A5. We are now waiting for TA. This by far has been the hardest wait to deal with. Ling-Li took 3 years to get, but we didn't know who she was until two months before travel. Just knowing our sweet little boy for almost 8 months has been tough to think about. Now the last wait before travel has stopped time in our house. Lai Chun needs to be home where he belongs and will be cherished and treated with respect. That little boy won't know what hit him with all the kisses we have been saving for him.

On a great note, his room is about 99% done. I think all it needs is a small lamp and more toys. I bought him some med sized trucks today along with a collection of dinosaurs. Plus we plan on taking a backpack (Spider Man, I bought it yesterday) with a bunch of small toys and books and candy and.....to give him when we first meet him. I picked up some of those things today and a car seat/booster for my truck. So things are getting done on that end. I love you son and need you here to make our family complete.

Todd sent this from his iPod

2 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all I can not wait o see y'all pick up your son!! I,m Tonya from the Bai yahoo group www.ourmattigirl.com...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks T, we can't wait either!

    ReplyDelete